Wednesday, February 5, 2014

How to connect to spirit: Easy workshop with Lisa Nichols

Had an awesome dream that I was running naked.
I was embarrassed and scared of course.
It was a rush following through on a dare and baring it all to the wind.
I was racing a little Asian girl across this beautiful rock pier.
The Asian girl and I took two different paths through this pier but we where racing forward in the same direction. I yelled " First one in the water wins".
We both made it in the water around the same time.
I remembered passing two old ladies on a bench and laughing.
I also saw one of my teachers in dismay at the last second.
My teacher was screaming "I don't want to see that, put that away, omg, etc...."
I just remember the feeling of pure joy and smiles as I hit the crystal clear ocean water.
I dove in backwards at was looking for my little Asian friend.
I saw her out of the corner of my eye.
The water looked a little darker once I was below it.
I could hear a little screams of panic from the shore.
People where afraid that I had done something so bold.
Then something amazing happened, a dolphin approached me.
The dolphin was being so kind to me and everyone else was afraid.
The dolphin saw me bare it all and was being so kind and gentle with me as if saying "Come follow me, be with me, I will take you where you want to go".
Me and the dolphin had built some trust.
It was amazing profound experience.
The dolphin led me to the deeper part of the ocean where everything was a little darker.
I could see the pier and shore fading away with people waving at me to come back.
I laughed and smiled again.
I was not afraid.
Then something truly amazing happened. I saw this amazing african nubian godess lady standing on a platform.
This lady was Lisa Nichols I have recently signed up for here creative visualization class.
It starts today hopefully you can join in.
After I hoped onto the platform with her an explosion happened.
The darker part of the ocean lite up like a rainbow.
I'm talking rainbow technicolor everywhere it was phenomenal.
The best part as I looked back at where the pier was I now saw about 120 dolphins following us and jumping everywhere. It was truly amazing and I felt so empowered having the power of nature behind me.
After that amazing experience Lisa and I where transported to a room with a nice comfy bed.
Lisa had her arms and legs wrapped around my back and was embracing and supporting me.
It felt so comfortable just a human embrace that was so intimate and loving.
Things got a little weird when my mother walked into the room and was asking questions.
My mother asked "What are you doing with my son?" and I looked at my mom and smiled. My mom was just trying to protect me but I was differently OK and so comfortable.
Then my sister and her husband walked in and where having a look on their face like whats going on here.
It was a little strange at first but I just relaxed and embraced the love that was being offered to me.
My niece or nephew than came unto the bed with us and Lisa lit up with joy and was saying how beautiful they where.
All in all I felt so comfortable and loved and the experience with the dolphins was jaw dropping incredible.
I have not had such a powerful dream of that nature in a while so i'm glad it happened. If this lady is that powerful to join me in my dreams before I even took her workshop I can not imagine how powerful the actual seminar is going to be.
Hope to see you on the inside to come ride some dolphins with me.
http://mindvalley.directtrack.com/z/944/CD2793/
If you took the time to read this thank you so much. It means the world to me.
I will be sharing more stories, if you want to join me.
Thank you
Adriano Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment